*All fields marked bold with asterisks are required.
How to File a Warranty Claim
Dear Valued Customers - IMPORTANT CHANGES TO WARRANTY PROCESS!
• Effective October 1, 2013 -
• Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.’s Warranty Claim process for all Bosch and Buderus claims has been moved into the ‘Bosch Way to Grow’ portal.
• Note that you will have to have a ‘username’ and ‘password’ to enter and use this system.
• If you have not signed up already please do so now. Thank you.
• It may take a day or so to process your sign up request.
• When you click to link at right, you will be redirected to the ‘Bosch Way To Grow’ home page.
• Once you log in please click the drop-down labeled ‘Wholesaler Tools’ and then you can enter a “Warranty Claim’ or select ‘New Parts Return Forms’
All Warranty and Return Request Forms Are on the "Way To Grow" Portal
For your convenience we have moved the forms from our website into the ‘Bosch Way To Grow’ portal.
So now all your needs for placing warranty claims for Buderus, Bosch and FHP are all in one place.
This portal also provides the user with a ‘dashboard’ to view current claims and see the status as well as the RMA number.
A new feature is that the originator will receive an email with a ‘confirmation number’ that your request has been sent and received by Bosch. This dashboard will show this as well.
We hope you find this enhanced process more convenient, and feedback is welcome. Thank you.
We appreciate your business and will continue to make the claim process fair and efficient for our customers.
• If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-283-3787.
Please log in to www.boschwaytogrow.com/ (see link at right) Thank you.